Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Break Staycation

I had an amazingly busy weekend. I helped Ike on his home in Brookside, I painted, painted, painted and painted until my shoulders and arms said enough… He worked on the electrical and helping do drywall. My sweet parents came up and helped too, my dad scrapped walls, and my mom helped paint, clean and do some drywall. Every little bit helps!

So yesterday, Madi had a medicine check appointment to make sure that she is doing well. She and Dr. Nygaard decided that they are going to up her meds to see if it will help her make it through an entire day. She will go back and see him in a month just to make sure they are working like they should.

Jennie took Korbin up to her house for the afternoon and then we met in Snow Canyon so that we could go and play at the sand dunes. We were there from 4-7 the kids had a lot of fun and the weather was just perfect. After playing at Snow Canyon we went to a pizza place called Maria’s we had never eaten there so it was fun to play like we were tourist within our own community.

Cute Madi
 Jordan
 Madi doing a C jump
 Jordan, Foster, Gab, Korbin & Madi
 Korbin


Today papa is taking all of the cute grandkids to a movie called, “Kong Skull Island” in 3D. He helps spoil them for us. I hope that they are enjoying being able to get out and to have fun while we stay home this spring break.

This weekend I finished a book called, “The Witness Wore Red” by, Rebecca Musser. It was fabulous. I finished it within two days. It made my heart sad with all these sweet children and women have had to endure. I liked all of the history that I learned from it. I absolutely love these women. It makes me sad that they have been raised they way that they have but those that I know that have left have a very special place in my heart. The book talked how Utah and Arizona turn a blind eye but not Texas. God bless Texas for being willing to take a stand on such abuse. 

No comments: