I must admit that growing up I think that I took for granted all that she has done for Jennie and I. I cannot imagine having two small children and raising them alone as long as she did. My mom sacrificed he schooling, her teenaged memories, and so much more to raise us. Nonetheless, she overcame these things. She went to night school and then went on to trade school and has been a successful beautician for many years. My mom is constantly learning new things with foot zoning, Rakaia, energy work, health, home improvements and so much more. She is a great example to me and my family. I can honestly say “can’t” is not in my mom’s vocabulary. So this year for her birthday our dad took us all out to eat at a Japanese restaurant. It was so much fun watching the kid’s eyes while they did their cooking show. Korby did not like the fire but the food was amazing and Marty even tried sushi!! The kids had an idea to write 50 things that mom/nana has done or what she had meant to them. I hope she enjoyed reading them as much as I like hearing them tell me. My mom is an amazing women and I am grateful for the example she is to Jennie and I along with the rest of our family!!!

 |
| What sushi should we pick??? |
 |
| Happy Birthday to you!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment