Thursday, October 6, 2011
Family time running/walking 5k
It is all about the time with family!!! I am a firm believer that a little competition within the family is ok too (in a good way). So, Jordan and I have been running 5k’s this year and we talked the following into doing the Swiss Day’s 5k with us: Marty (dad), Korby, Jennie, Patrick, Gabe, Foster, Nana, Papa and Madi walk the last mile with Nana and Papa. Well, I joke that Marty has real, real, real, strong thumbs from all the remote control changing he does but let me tell you he did fantastic in the 5k he ran it in 27 minutes!!! Jordan finished in 30 minutes!!! I was so proud of the both of them… Now my mom, she was a rock star she would have never done this without her new roommate pushing her along and I was soooo proud that she came out and walked it with us… Well, this Friday we are off to another 5k called the Wild West Day’s in Leeds, and guess what??? We are all going to do it again!!!! I love my family, I love doing fun things with my family!!! They are all an inspiration to me and its these moments that we will remember forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds fun guys!
Post a Comment