Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Babysitting the Braley Boys!!!

Yes, I finally was able to watch the boys!!! They are only 20 months old and I was trusted to be there care provider for a few hours!!! We had a blast, Korbin and Foster Bear played trucks while Gabriel was busy doing his own thing. We went outside and played, I made them all lay down in the grass so I could take their picture and Gabe started to cry… Dear sweet Madi took him in her arms and loved on him until he was all better.


Jennie and Patrick were celebrating their 14th year wedding anniversary!!! They are great parents and I am so happy that they have been blessed with these two very special boys!!! When Jen and Pat came to pick up the boys I was letting Gabe hold Bella, Madi’s guinea pig. Gabe was so cute with her. He definitely is an animal lover!! Korby and Foster just kept playing car and trucks…





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pitures Jamie!