This year for Thanksgiving we invited our family to come to our home. It was such a nice gathering. Those who attended were: Mom & Dad Tidwell, Patrick, Jennie, Gabriel, Foster and Berry Braley, and our close friends the Hodges their exchange student and parents. I believe there were 24 of us in all.
Marty and I asked if we could borrow some tables and chairs from the church and it work out perfect. As we all sat down to get ready to eat, we went around the table to express what we were thankful for. It was touching to hear what everyone had to say. I think often of all that I have been blessed with. I have a wonderful husband, three beautiful kids and an amazing extended family.
I am blessed with an amazing career that truly blesses my family. I have amazing friends that I know that I could count on in a minutes’ notice. Life is truly magical and I am so thankful that I am able to enjoy the many blessing from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment