Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 22, 2011

Today is our 14 year wedding anniversary. I must admit that when Marty and I got married I think that I was still in the twitterpated stage of our relationship. However, I have learned over the years that a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.


I know for a fact that I love Marty’s hands, they are strong and comforting. I think that it is cute when his ears move, and how he plays with the kids, picks on our cat Domino. I love how he is excited for my accomplishments and our kids.

Now if you were to ask Marty, about me. This is what he would say. He loves my brown eyes, the way I crinkle my nose, the person, wife and mother that I am. (See I know this because he writes me little notes daily and this was one of them).

I am one of the lucky girls who married a great man that I do get to fall in love with many times. We have changed a lot in 14 years and I expect that we will continue to change; to the many more years of magic moments to come into our lives…



"More than the stars"...

No comments: