Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Madison

November 27, 2011

My sweet Madi was struggling falling asleep Sunday night. I asked her if she would like to come and lay down with me and we can take turns sharing our favorite things until we fall asleep. So, Madi started she shared that she loves to dance, sing, rainbows and then out of the blue she goes on to tell me how much she loves the gospel, how she loves Heavenly Father, Jesus, how she loves that she can pray and have comfort and ask for angles to be with her.

I know she said more and I wish I remember it in exact detail for it was such a special message that she was sharing with me. This tender moment that Madi and I shared touched my heart, I could tell how close she still is to the veil. Madi is an example to me in so many ways. She is so full of love! I am grateful that she is my daughter and that I am here to learn from her.

She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!

No comments: