We took the kids to a little carnival at the Washington Community Center it turned out to be a bust, Jennie and Patrick brought the boys. They were cute in the costumes.
Carving the pumpkins was a lot of fun. My favorite part of Halloween is cooking up some yummy pumpkin seeds!!! So, I have taught the kids well on putting the “guts” in one bowl and the seeds in another. Jordan carved the jump man and a basketball, Madi’s was Tangled, and Korby’s was Lighting McQueen. They turned out great the pumpkin seeds were wonderful!!!
Jordan decided that he was going to be a princess, Madison was a cheerleader, and Korbin was a dinosaur. Jordan got a ton of comments on how cute she was I mean he was. Madi got the most candy, and Korby after everyone gave him candy and I mean everyone he would say, “Happy Halloween”!!
No comments:
Post a Comment