I have the cutest kids!!! I had my 39th birthday
on Wednesday. Madi and her cute Friday Shelby came home and had a surprise birthday
party all planed for me. They had the house all decorated, they invited Ike and
his kids and they brought pizza and Madi’s friend’s nana baked a cake and it
had pink frosting.
I have been reading the book The Blood Sugar Solution, 10
Day Detox. I have been wanting to do this and I was told about this from
Jennie. She wants to wait until her and mom are ready to do this but I feel
that I might her a head start on it without them. I have really struggled the
last year with making good healthy choices and I am wanting to take my life
back that way. I want to eat better and I want to work on exercising more. I
ordered the PGX and I will go to the health food store to get some of the other
things that are going to be needed. I really am kind of excited about doing
this. I really want to get on track with my physical health.
No comments:
Post a Comment