Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 28, 2017 Day 2 Sick Day with Korbin

Today was a better sick day for Korbin. His fever is under control, he still have a cough and is spitting up a lot of junk, he is tired and you can see it in his face that he still isn't all the way better but from yesterday he is doing a lot better.

I took him to go get some of his milk, he has to drink lactose free milk or else his tummy will hurt him. While we were there I got him a Lego set for being good at taking his medicine. He spent the day watching Prison Break with me, reading, coloring, and he and I just being lazy. He has the most tender heart. Last night he woke up and gave me a big hug and told me how much he loved me.

Tonight Jordan had a good time at young men's.He prefers to attend YM at his dad's ward.  They went and played racquetball he explained to me how he hurt his finger. I am sure it wasn't due to him messing around... If you could hear my sarcasm. Madi prefers to attend young woman's at my ward she is pretty excited about being able to go hear James the Mormon there is going to be a big youth activity in a couple weeks on a Saturday that she is very excited.

I really loved young woman's and I hope that Madi and Jordan have some great memories that will be made over the next few years.

I have really struggled with depression today. I know that this too will pass but some days are just really hard. I ran into a lady from my old ward today and it was hard to talk with her. I feel so judged by many in my old ward. Maybe it is just me but I also realize people talk. Also tonight Marty brought Jordan to my house and he brought his new little dog Max, I am usually ok with that but I was bothered that he peed on my floor and that Marty doesn't really do anything about it. I have sent him a letter with ground rules and he still tends to break most all of them. I set them to help protect me... I know with time, I will start to heal. I am a master of making everything appear just fine even when I want to crawl up in a hole...

Well, I need to get to bed... No sick days for tomorrow.

Jamie

No comments: