Sunday, December 2, 2012

Run, Run, Reindeer


December 1, 2012

Today started off with the Run, Run, Reindeer out in Ivins.  We dressed up in our way cute and crazy running clothing. So the runners this year were, mom, Jennie, Jordan, Madi and I.  Marty has been getting over a bad cold and he hung out with Korbin.  I was so proud of Miss Madi wanting to do this again. I think that she was a good little running partner with Nana!! Jordan did rather well but he stated it was a little hard for him. I struggled, I was sick for 20 days in November and I still have a little cough and runny nose so I’m not in my top shape but I love every minute that I get to spend with family!!!


 

As Jennie and I were running along she goes, I just love hearing those bells ringing while we are running and then she states there the bells on my head… It was fun to laugh about it… She also won a $20 towards new running shoes for being the best dressed….


 

No comments: