Friday, December 28, 2012

Quotes on Fear

I've been thinking a bit in relation to fear and anxiety in relation to how it relates to goals... I have alot of people that sit in front of me and tell me in a nut shell that they don't believe they can achieve their goals... At the heart of this belief is fear.... I have it too... Instead of posting a lengthy list of my own thougths, I have decided to post a few great quotes from people that are far wiser than I am.... Let these challenge and encourage you:

Let me share a few quotes that I've found:

Fear is faith that it won’t work out.


Confront your fear, list them, get to know them, and only then will you be able to put them aside and home ahead. ~ Jerry Gilles

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~Dale Carnegie

Always do what you are afraid to do. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

He has not learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Many of our fears are tissue-paper-thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them.  ~Brendan Francis

You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. ~Mary Manin Morrissey

Somebody should tell us… right at the start of our lives… that we are dying. Then we might live to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows. ~ Michael Landon

There are four ways you can handle fear. You can go over it, under it, or around it. But if you are ever to put fear behind you, you must walk straight through it. Once you put fear behind you. Leave it there. ~Donna Favors

No comments: