We have a family tradition that Jennie has started with the kiddos big and small. We go to her house to make Christmas cookies. Now my kids start asking when we are doing this right around Thanksgiving time. They love the sugar high day and Jennie has gotten this cookie making business down to a science. I love to watch the younger kids put more dough in their mouths and how they get flour all over the place. I was excited because now that mom has changed her schedule to having Saturdays off she is able to do more of these fun things with us.
The real cool thing about making cookies this year is that there was enough snow this year to make three snow men… It was so much fun to be little… I just love the feeling in the air this time of year… I am so thankful for a Christ centered month… So much to be thankful and grateful for…
No comments:
Post a Comment