Thanksgiving this year was a pretty special day!! It was our 15 year wedding anniversary. Marty is so sweet, he did research on 15 year flowers and jewelry. I love how he took the time to make it such a special day. We went out on a date on Wednesday and it was a nice surprise!!
Thanksgiving always starts with the turkey shot at Uncle Dean's Marty took second place. It is a fun activity for the family to get together. Then we got ready and headed up to Veyo for dinner with Jennie and her family. I must admit that Jennie and Pat are really good cooks and it is nice for the little kiddo's to get together and play. Jennie's boy are getting so big and it fun to be able to let them run and play outside without having to worry about them going into the road.
Marty and I braved the crowds and went to do a little black Friday shopping and I think that we got everything on the wish list. I love being able to save some extra money to be able to give a little more to the kids. Things have been a little tight with Marty going to school full time but we are so blessed. I love this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment