Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Midnight 5K

May 25, 2012

The Midnight 5K – This race was fun and goofy!!  Mom, Jennie, Emily and I all went together. When we were there we ran into Roxanne and Brian. I was really proud of myself, see it wasn’t about a great time it was about enjoying the nature around me, I watched the moon, and I loved overlooking the city lights, listing to the sound of the breathing and running feet. I was excited that I did not stop once… See I think that running is different for different people; I have really enjoyed the stress relief that I get from doing so and the memories of being with family and friends!
I crown you the winner!!

I just love my little sister!!!



The gals!! Jamie, Mom, Emily and Jennie

Roxy and I

Finishing Strong

JOY!!!

I'm the winner!!!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Wish I lived closer....I want to be part of your running group! Looks like fun :)