December 5, 2011
This year we didn’t go out and get a Christmas tree with Marty preparing for finals and having to good a week after Thanksgiving the timing was not working well for our family. Craig and Melodi, found us a tree this year.
The smell was so exquisite when I came home last night it made me wish that I could spend time in the mountains in front of a warm fire. Yes, I like to dream…
Now the kid’s excitement is what makes this season. Korbin kept telling me that we need to put a star on the top, Madi wanted daddy to put the lights on it now so we could decorate, and Jordan hid behind it in camouflage trying to scare his sister and brother.
Last night we were not able to decorate this forest wonder but we are should be able to tonight. (Marty has been working hard on getting good grades and finals are stressing him out).
I wish to capture more these magical time for it seems as the kids are getting big to fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment