Today we took the kids to Jumping Jacks to wear out some of their energy from just hanging out with mom and dad. They played hard for two hours, the place was packed. After we went to Wal-mart and got Barbara some food. She is really struggling and Marty felt like this would help her out. We also had a small dog pin that gave her so she could put her dogs in it.
I really wanted to get out of the house again and enjoy this wonderful weather that we have been having so I asked Jordan and Madison if they wanted to go for a bike ride with me. They did great. We went 4.20 miles. Madi crashed about 5 minutes into the ride but she was tough and got up and kept going. We went a little bit later and the weather was a little bit colder Madi’s had were like ice but she kept up with us. I was really proud of her.
 |
| Jord & Madi |
 |
| Madi warming her hands!!! Burr... |
 |
| Pine Valley Mt. |
Tonight we watched Cars 2. Korby loves cars, trucks; trains, motor cycles, and anything else cool like that. I have really enjoyed my time off with my family. It will be sad next week when we have to get back in to the routine of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment