Thursday, October 28, 2010

Korby's First Day of Pre-School

Madi and Korby have been sneaking together to sleep by each other at night... The little stinkers!!! I don't know how they get a good nights sleep but they do.

Today was a big day for Korby, it was his first day of pre-school. The big bus came right to our house! Korby was not real happy about leaving and I was sad to have to put the little man on the bus. Julie is the bus driver and she lives in our neighbor hood she let me know that he was in good hands!!

Jordan had basketball practice today and he is doing real good. He has been playing teams that are older then him but his coach feels that it will help make his team a better team. He really loves basketball it all started with his first hoop at age one.

We are getting excited about carving pumpkins and the kids have their costume parade!! I love to excitement in my kids eyes, I wish to have that magic back and I guess in a way I do from them!

No comments: