Anticipating the Big One is what Marty is up to today. This morning Jordan told me that I should want his dad to get a big deer. I don’t really care if he does because is it something that he enjoys doing but I would rather not worry about it.
I think that some of my favorite parts of what limited hunting I have been able to experience in my life the bonding and memories that Jordan has already started to experience with his dad.
I also like to hear how much hunting means to Marty and what fond memories he has with this dad. This year Craig, Marty and Jordan have not been able to get in too much hunting and I know that it has been a sacrifice for them but there is always next year.
Madison has been asking everyday when she can carve her pumpkin and I keep telling her that it is coming up fast but that does not mean a lot to her. I wish that days seemed as long to me as they do to Madison.
Korby starts his new school on Thursday! He is so excited to ride the bus like his brother and sister. Korby has been struggling talking so we had him tested and he is currently at the level of a child just turning two. I think that this will help him so much I know that he gets frustrated at times not being able to communicate with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment