It seems just like the year started and now we are already in October. The days and weeks seem to move so quickly and sometimes I have doubts of am I being the best mother, wife, boss, daughter, sister, church member and all the roles I get to play. Today has been one of those hard days. See, I suffer from headaches and neck pain. Today the pain was unbearable. I have been having more good days then bad so I feel like I shouldn't complain but today was one of the bad. When I start to feel a little better as I am now then I think of my responsibilities at work, my kids. The never ending laundry pile and just the small little things that I feel that I miss out on due to the pain. However, I am extremely grateful that I am in the position that I am at work so that I could leave to help me feel better.
I struggle... I know right, who doesn’t but sometimes I feel that I am at a point in my life when things should feel as hard as they are. Maybe they are not hard at all. Maybe is just all in my head. At least that is what the work of Katie Bryon would say. So, how do you clear your head??
There where so many goals that I had when we started our family and I feel that I have little time to try to accomplish some of those goals. It is hard for me to believe that Jordan is in the sixth grade and that Madi is in the third and Korby is in Kindergarten. All of my sweet babies are in school and it still seems just like yesterday that they were born. They have such special sweet spirits and there are many days that I feel that they teach me more then I teach them. Today being one of those days. I feel like they help take care of me when I should be doing more for them.
Well, I feel that it will help me if I am able to get my thoughts out instead of keeping them trapped in my head. I feel that I will do more of this just capturing my life from my eyes and of course the "Magic Mathews Moments" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment