Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 17, 2012


I think that things that happen in life are interesting. I have been reading a book call, Red Heart, by James Alexander Thom. It is about the Indians and their beliefs and the story of a little girl and her life.
It has been making me think about the things that are important to me and why we have certain struggles. Many very deep thoughts…
Jordan is a busy boy!! He plays basketball three times a week, baseball twice a week, scouts, and family and friend time. He is a good and he makes good choices, does well in school, and is gifted with an athletic ability. I just need to work on him being more understanding and kind to his sister.
My little Madison has been struggling and I think of being her age and how things should be easier for her. Madi’s, cares should be around going to school, learning, having friends, dance, or whatever fun things little kids do. I worry about her often and I hope that I am making the right choices to help her achieve what she needs to in this life.
My baby Korbin is getting so big and he is speaking so much better that sometimes it saddens me because I want to hold on to these times. He is getting so excited to go to Kindergarten in the fall with his brother and sister; he is still very much addicted to any moving vehicle from bikes, cars, trains, big trucks, and boats.  He is a good little buddy to Madi and they play together often in their pretend worlds.
I am excited for the summer and the time that we can spend together as a family and I still cannot believe how fast the time goes. I wish to cherish these moments and I wish I had more time to be with them more often… I sure love my family!!!

No comments: