I love this time of year. The New Year gives all of us an opportunity to reflect on the past and set goals based on the dreams and aspirations for the months ahead. Helen Keller said, “Life is a great adventure or nothing”. Not a bad motto for us to think about as we move into a new year! There is something magical about wiping the slate clean and starting anew. You get to decide the steps to take and in what direction to head.
THIS IS OUR time to dream big. When you choose to dream big, you make a deep commitment to ideas important to you and you choose to believe in a higher purpose. I have a lot of goals this year I have many of them written but I feel that even if I don’t accomplish them all if gives me a sense of knowing I had or have something to work towards. I am excited for this New Year, the new MAGIC MOMENTS that will happen, and the opportunity to capture them.
No comments:
Post a Comment