Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where did the time go...

Where did the time go??? I didn't think that it was that long ago that I had updated our blog... I guess I have been busy living life and not taking the time to record it.

Jordan just finished up coach pitch baseball today. It was wonderful to watch his team grow. Jordan also, hit his first HOME RUN!!!! I was one of those annoying mother on the sideline who thought that her son was AWESOME as I was yelling at what a good job he did... The whole team did great.

Madison, is just as busy as ever she is loving her gymnastic class and she loves to dance... She is a bight bundle of sunshine and we love her dearly.

Korby, is starting to talk more stating the basic needs in his world... He is a joy and you hardly ever see him with out a truck or car in his hands...

Marty and I love our family dearly and I will try hard these next 6 months to keep up on our blog as well.

No comments: