Well, it is amazing that we have been married 11 years!!! I wonder sometime where did all of the time disappear? It seems now that we have kids you blink and they are growing to fast... I cherish these moments with them. Marty and I went to Brian Head for the weekend this a nice relaxing break. Marty cut his finger rather badly on Friday and I feel that he is blessed to not have lost it so it was nice to just relax... I do love him "more then the stars in the sky and never less the then the gains of sand in the ocean." Even with all of the challenging moments that a marriage has to offer I don't think I would have done it differently!!! I do love you, Mr..... Many more year to come!!!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Our 11 Year Anniversary 11-22-08
Well, it is amazing that we have been married 11 years!!! I wonder sometime where did all of the time disappear? It seems now that we have kids you blink and they are growing to fast... I cherish these moments with them. Marty and I went to Brian Head for the weekend this a nice relaxing break. Marty cut his finger rather badly on Friday and I feel that he is blessed to not have lost it so it was nice to just relax... I do love him "more then the stars in the sky and never less the then the gains of sand in the ocean." Even with all of the challenging moments that a marriage has to offer I don't think I would have done it differently!!! I do love you, Mr..... Many more year to come!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment