Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom and Mom!!!

My Parents are a treasure!!! It is their birthday on the 21 and 23!!! I look back on my mom and I wonder how she did it so many years with Jennie and I. I think that it must have been a hard journey... I know that Tom is the best dad!!! He would take us on family trips, support us in dance, sports or whatever our little hearts wanted to accomplish. I know that it hasn't always been easy for either one of them but they made special memories for all of us kids. My children now love their Nana and Papa!!! They love going to Veyo and I know that they are building special memories too. I hope that you both have a wonderful birthday and I want you to know how much we love you and are thankful for all that you do for us!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of them. They make a great pair!!!