I've taken a lot of time lately to re-think what I consider to be "Free Gifts," I have come to the conclusion that "Free Gifts" can also become "The Magic Moments" in our lives.
So, within our busy lives I'd like to share with you what I consider "Free Gifts".
"We need to take time to see the Free Gifts of the world. We should stop and watch the sunset, listen to the sounds of nature, tune into one of the great symphonies of Beethoven. We need to get out of the dreadful sameness of day in within day out. We need to try something fresh new stimulation, by adding to our interest by drinking deeply as possible form the cup of life. For in nature it's now you see it now you don't." Jamie Mathews 1995
Now after being married and having children I think a lot of "The Magic Moments". There has been no greater joy in my life than being able to capture these moments within my own family. I hope that with our blog that we can share some of our "Magic Moments", with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment